Please download the latest version of your browser or upgrade your current one to use this website.
Click here for more information
Lima Delta is a design agency for forward-thinking L&D teams. We create emotive digital learning experiences and targeted performance support to generate measurable change. You won't find the typical dull elearning here.
We create digital learning that helps your employees perform at the top of their game. We either:
- Create for you. We’ll take care of the end to end process, including design, copywriting and build.
- Design with you. We'll collaborate with your L&D team, taking on the parts of the production process you're less confident with and leaving the rest to you. Perfect if you want to leverage your in-house team and minimise costs
We have years of experience working across a range of industries and subject matter. Recent projects include:
- A diversity, equity and inclusion 'box set' of learning for a global streaming service. Our impactful storytelling opened up the DEI conversation with all staff.
- A course on sustainable investment products for a high street bank. Our approach focused on application, enabling staff to confidently advise customers on their options.
- A mental health and wellbeing course for managers at a national insurance provider. Our personalised approach helped them support their teams through COVID-19 lockdowns.
- An operational strategy course for machine operators in food retail. Our simple, visual approach helped increase productive hours per month.
You can take a look at some of these projects in more detail on our website.
We're on a mission to raise the bar in digital learning and we know that the best way to do that is ...
Your organisation, requirements and learners are unique, which is why we don't believe in 'one size ...
When someone asks what impact your digital learning will have, you want to feel confident in the ans...
You can't always control your stakeholders' diaries or predict changes in direction - we get it! One...
We pride ourselves on our relationships with our clients and the number of clients that choose to wo...