Please download the latest version of your browser or upgrade your current one to use this website.
Click here for more information

Hey there! Caught you peeking at Ivy House London... 👀
Do you want to find out more about them?
Yes 😄
No 🙂
Send question ✉️
📨 Question Received!
Our simply brilliant team are on it and will respond shortly!
No problem! Don't forget to check out the Free Stuff! 🙂
Ivy House London Cover

Ivy House London

Who we are

Ivy House put game-changing leadership and life skills at the heart of your organisation.

We deliver the kind of transformational personal and professional development, normally reserved for a handful of the most senior executives, to your talent; equipping them with the knowledge and skills to become extraordinary leaders and lead extraordinary lives.

What we do

How many extraordinary leaders do you know? 1? 2? More? Interesting isn't it. We've been asking that question for 20 years and never have we had anyone answer more than you can count on the fingers on one hand.

That's why we think it's time for a major change.

We're on a mission to turn leadership development on its head; broadening the concept of leadership, teaching different skills and starting far sooner - – at a time in a person’s life when it really can make all the difference.

The team at Ivy House are experts in talent and leadership development. Our award-winning programmes have been specifically designed to support your emerging talent, current and future leaders, graduates, apprentices and early-in-career talent.

But this isn't any old tick box training. It is deep, immersive and designed to give people the game-changing skills that enable them to become extraordinary leaders and create extraordinary lives.

Simply put, we create a different kind of leader. Purpose-led, values-driven leaders. Collaborative, adaptable, curious leaders who know themselves and know how to get the best out of others. The kind of leaders people actually want to follow and pioneers who are equipped to lead us all into a better future.

On a practical level, we deliver in-house and open solutions, which can be delivered globally. Our programmes are delivered as face-to-face, virtual or blended solutions and can be tailored to suit your needs whether you are a huge organisation or a small scale-up.

What we've done

We've created programmes that change people's lives and as a result change the organisations they work for.

We've done it by putting everything we know from our 20 years' experience of developing senior leaders in 40% FTSE 100 and winning over 40 awards for our work - into these programmes. This enables us to bring game-changing learning to the next generation of leaders.

The result? Delegates from a diverse group of incredible companies including NatWest Group, Deloitte, Aviva, Google, The Economist, GW Pharmaceuticals, L'Oréal, British Gas, M&S, Ford, KPMG, Goldman Sachs, RS Components, Linklaters, Google, Eton College and Nationwide. 92% of which say their experience with us has been life-changing.

On top of this...

- We've been voted one of the 'Top 10 Leadership Development Training/Coaching Companies in UK 2020'

- Got an NPS of 95

- 25% of our delegates are promoted within 3 months, 74% within 12

- We've brought award winning development to apprenticeship levy funded solutions

- Delivered internationally, currently supporting delegates across 16 countries

- We've launched the Ivy House Award bringing this life-changing learning to students.

And the numbers?

- 95% of alumni ‘strongly agree’ that they have developed skills that will impact every part of their lives (the remaining 5% ‘agree’)

- 90% ‘strongly agree’ that Ivy House significantly developed their leadership skills (the remaining 10% ‘agree’)

- 88% ‘strongly agree’ that they now feel more confident as leaders (the remaining 12% ‘agree’)

- 92% ‘strongly agree’ that the learning will have a lasting impact on them (the remaining 8% ‘agree’)

This is why we believe being simply brilliant is in our DNA...

Partners

Think about your most successful partnerships - why do they work?

For us it is about trust, clar...

Solution Focused

Most training doesn't work. Sometimes because the change required isn't well enough defined but usua...

Smart

What creates change? We believe it's a complex and powerful mix of:
Delegates who have made a consc...

Flexible

In 2020, there are few people who haven’t experienced ambiguity, a change in scope or a cut budget...

Honest

We build long-term partnerships with our clients. Their people will have a transformational experien...

Home
How it works
Free stuff
About us
Get in touch
Login/register
Become a brilliant provider
Sign up as a professional